REPORTS TO: Head of Operations, Mars Drinks and Treats
12 month FTC with potential to go permanent.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Able to lead and motivate a team of people
- A Problem solver
- Driven to make things happen
DO YOU ENJOY WORKING IN THE FOLLOWING ENVIRONMENT?
- Fast paced
- Working with cross functional teams
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to work within a stand- alone entrepreneurial division of a large FMCG. The Business is focussed on extending our well-known Brands into new categories through external partners.
The Project Manager will lead cross functional teams to deliver projects within agreed timelines for several categories. The projects include new product development, core product optimisation as well as structural changes such as system/process implementation. The role is critical in ensuring the right balance of speed, agility and robustness as our business grows. With a target of >30% revenue from new products this role will be responsible for continuing to develop and run the project management processes and templates. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring objectives & timelines are being met and stakeholders have visibility of risk.
The successful Project Manager candidate will have:
- Strong project management, planning and organisational skills
- Experience of leading and delivering projects via cross-functional teams
- Educated to degree level
- Recognised interpersonal savvy and communication skills
- Solid critical thinking skills and a proven ability to set priorities
- A drive to make things happen!