Sales Executive

Location
England, Bristol
Salary
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Posted
11 Sep 2017
Closes
09 Oct 2017
Ref
JN -092017-134866
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent
Due to recent expansion, this highly successful foodservice business is looking to add a successful Sales Executive to their team. With exciting plans for the future, now is a great time to join this progressive organisation.

THE ROLE: As a Sales Executive, you be responsible for selling continental foods into the foodservice sector. Dealing with Chefs, Buyers and Owners, this role will offer genuine variety and real autonomy. 80% of your time will be spent on business development, with the remaining 20% focused on managing existing accounts.

THE PERSON: Due to the exciting opportunity that currently exists to grow the territory, our client is ideally looking to recruit and individual with some knowledge of the foodservice sector. In addition, you will have a high degree of self-motivation, great relationship building skills and a structured approach to sales.

THE COMPANY: This business has made significant strides in recent years and has a positive outlook for the years ahead. They maintain their market position, by offering great customer service, delivering great products and recruiting great people. Once onboard, you will benefit from comprehensive training and ongoing support.

THE PACKAGE FOR SALES EXECUTIVE:
  • Basic: £20-25,000
  • Bonus: £15,000
  • Car: Car Allowance
  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension
LOCATION: The position for Territory Sales Manager covers; Bristol, Swindon, Bath, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cardiff, Exeter

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Apply for Sales Executive

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left


By applying for a job listed on GrocerJobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.