National Account Manager
My client, one of the UK's largest suppliers of Nursery products, has found the need for a new National Account Manager to join its well established team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an entrepreneurial attitude to assist in producing world class product ranges and contribute to the strategic direction/ development of the business.
They are renowned for their high quality and they pride themselves on their customer service. They bring a thrill of colour, pattern and stunning design to the world of baby stuff. Their team of designers continually develop new collections in line with market trends and customer design briefs.
The business is now looking to bring in an experienced National Account Manager. The successful candidate will have the responsibility for the accounts such as Asda, Argos and Mothercare. This is a home based role with occasional travel to the head office once or twice a week.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Managing a wide range of existing major retailers accounts ensuring revenues and margins are grown
- Create and implement sales strategy in conjunction with the Sales Director
- Identifying Sales Opportunities
- Understanding their retail customer's businesses inside out
- Sales forecasting & budgeting
- Joint Business Planning with key retailers
- Providing monthly sales reports
- Attending monthly sales meetings
- Work closely with the marketing team to maximise consumer awareness
My client is looking for a dynamic, driven, outgoing, self-starting and passionate candidate who is entrepreneurial, and has a 'can do' attitude to business. Ideally, you will be an accomplished National Account Manager who has got a background in Baby/ Nursery products. You will be looking to join a business where you can really make a difference and take the next step in your career. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who wants to be part of a growing team where you can really make an impact.