Territory Manager (On Trade)
Founded in 1999, the Meantime Brewing Company has risen to prominence by brewing modern beers of uncompromising quality. After increasing its production last year by 36% as demand for craft beers increases, this dynamic growth continues as Meantime continues to pioneer modern beer. As a result of said growth, they are opening their doors to an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to become a part of their successful sales team….
We are seeking a Territory Manager to join this exciting rapidly growing business where you will be responsible for promoting the high-quality Meantime products which focus on traditional British and European styles such as Lager, Pale Ale, Porter and India Pale Ale. This role requires individuals with ambitious and positive attitude with the proven ability to prioritise and drive sales forward.
You will promote their expansion within the on-trade by building key relationships with existing and new customers to build the brand, increase distribution & grow the rate-of-sale.
This presents an excellent opportunity to become a Meantime ambassador by selling and promoting high quality draught & packaged beers within the on trade, building relationships with existing and new customers in order to build the brand, increasing distribution & growing rate-of-sale.
You will identify new distribution opportunities through excellent territory knowledge, industry networking and working closely with local wholesale representatives. You will deliver key activations with your on-trade partnerships and ensure the perfect serve in every customer location.
Unlike any other business, a Territory Manager at Meantime will use the unwavering passion for quality beer to grow distribution of the Meantime portfolio and be a key part of their ongoing growth plans.
Meantime Brewing Company is the pioneer of modern craft beer in the UK. It was founded in 1999 Meantime now operates from a state of the art craft brewery in Greenwich. Meantime brews a range of 12 regularly available beers focused on traditional British and European styles along with a range of limited edition seasonal beers, which vary every year. This year, Meantime have also launched a Pilot Series of beers from their new Pilot brewery facility, commissioned in January 2016. Meantime also operate a Visitor Centre and Tasting Rooms attached to the brewing site on Blackwall Lane, Greenwich, London, an experience voted number 4 food and drink attractions in London on Tripadvisor.
Meantime was the first British brewery to win awards at the World Beer Cup in 2004 and is the only British brewery to have won medals at every World Beer Cup since. In 2007, Meantime had four beers ranked in the 'Worlds 50 Best Beers' as compiled by the UK-based International Beer Challenge; a feat it repeated in 2008. Alastair Hook was named the 2008 Brewer of the Year by the British Guild of Beer Writers.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enables strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability and initiative to enjoy often working on their own
- Passion for high quality, premium products and being an ambassador of them
- The ability to promote premium products – effectively becoming an ambassador for the London Meantime brand and its history
- Strong sense of accountability, motivated by achievement and results
- Ability to deal with complexity and detail, a track record of delivering and managing several key projects simultaneously
- Dynamic and positive with the proven ability to prioritise projects and their time
- Commitment and ambition that enables a person to thrive within a small, rapid growth business culture
- Ideally experience with premium foods/drinks
- Commercial experience that demonstrates an ability to construct a selling story and influence others highly effectively
To apply for this role, please send you CV to our retained partners Caselton Clark: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are FMCG Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 7559 6701.
Apply for Territory Manager (On Trade)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly