Regional Key Account Manager - North East
My client, a premium drinks business, now have a vacancy for a Regional Key Account Manager - North East England region.
My client is a global premium drinks business.
As Regional Key Account Manager - North East, you will be responsible for managing c. 100 key accounts throughout the North East of England (from Newcastle to Nottingham). You will be the brand ambassador for the companies portfolio of premium drinks.
The successful Regional Key Account Manager - North East will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in sales and account management within the FMCG premium drinks industry; at least 2 years experience.
- Knowledge of premium drinks; spirits, wines and champagne.
- Proven track record within the On Trade channel.
- Commercially analytic with strong customer focus.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Creative & innovative.
- Strong team player who always drives for results.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- High integrity & trust.
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
Basic salary DOE + bonus, car, pension, health care and excellent opportunity for further career progression.