Product Manager - 12 Month FTC
Product Manager - FTC 12 Month
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for a 12 Month fixed term contract. This is a fantastic role working with one of the UK's best loved brands.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of product portfolio projects including tactical NPD to drive short term growth
- Work with local and international stakeholders to drive strategic projects of global / UK importance
- Work with cross functional teams to manage the implementation of product and packaging overhauls / optimisation projects; ensuring initiatives are delivered successfully, on time with minimal write-off costs
- Ownership and management of product administration related to portfolio business including critical paths, new launch forms, amendments; pack tests, artwork approvals etc.
- Co-ordinate the execution and post-launch tracking of product portfolio specific activations
- Requires close co-operation with Sales to implement account specific initiatives
The ideal candidate will be degree-educated with marketing experience within an FMCG or Consumer Durable business with strong product development focus.
Apply for Product Manager - 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly