HR Business Partner - Interim
Are you a HR Manager with experience of managing a talent strategy within a multi-site business?
Do you have experience of managing both HR and L&D teams in a manufacturing business?
Do you want to work for a company entering an exciting phase of development and growth for you to be a part of?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a well-respected foods manufacturer with sites across the North & Scotland, on a pivotal and strategic search for a HR Business Partner to drive the HR and Learning & Development programme for 12 months.
This HR Business Partner role is about continuing the people strategy to attract, retain & develop the best talent
This is what is expected of you in this HR Business Partner role:
- Continue to develop the HR strategy to attract, retain & develop the best talent
- Responsibility for the L&D function to deliver training objectives in order to effectively design and develop a range of training programmes which add value to the company
- Manage relationships with all external training providers
- Support the UK business across sites in the North of England and Scotland
- Managing all employee relations issues, including disciplinary and grievance cases, end to end
- Manage the employee lifecycle including the onboarding and exit processes – delivering an exceptional experience to colleagues
What are we looking for?
We are looking a HR Manager / Business Partner with experience in manufacturing and strategic talent management and training. Experience on maternity cover projects would be an advantage.
You will be able to provide strategic HR and L&D support, building a platform for the long term development of the number one asset of the company, the people.
You must be; a Relationship Builder, an Influencer, a Negotiator, a Communicator, a Project Manager, Pragmatic, Well-organised, Self-Motivated, Analytical, Results Driven and be Energetic and Personable.
The successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary with excellent additional benefits.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.