Exciting opportunity for a Senior NAM to join a rapidly growing personal care company. Looking after their biggest Grocery and biggest discounter account.
My Client is a personal care brand with over 25 well known brands and iconic brands. As an employer they are renowned for having a strong talent development programme and looking after their people really well.
Joining the Private Brands Team as Senior NAM on a permanent basis. Responsible for the planning and delivery of double digit growth plans in 2017/ 2018. This exciting role allows the individual to own the P&L and business delivery as if it was their own. Deliver budgeted invoice, net sales and gross margin within account portfolio and a financial year in line with annual and strategic objectives set by the PBG Controller. Role is to be solely responsible for the P&L of specific accounts, through managing existing range listing, gaining NPD listings, promotional execution and the implementation of specific projects.
There will also be one NAM reporting into this role.
The Successful Senior NAM :
- Significant commercial experience in a commercial function involving negotiations e.g. Sales, Trade Marketing, Category Management or Purchasing.
- Significant experience of account management, within the FMCG market place (previous Private Brands experience is desirable).
- Experience dealing with Grocery or Discounters is essential
- International experience is desirable.
- Computer literate (essential) Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication / presentation skills and analytical abilities - essential
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent Account Management, organisation and planning skills.
- Attention to detail
£58,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary + Package