National Account Manager - Confectionery
My client is a highly successful confectionery manufacturer seeking a talented and ambitious National Account Manager to join their commercial team to be responsible for Spar, Nisa, and P&H. The ideal candidate will currently be working with each of those accounts however similar convenience and symbol group customer experience is also welcome.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation with a strong culture that provides autonomy over accounts to provide growth.
- To grow and develop the companies branded business with Palmer and Harvey, Spar & Nisa Retail to achieve Sales & Margin Targets
- Full P & L responsibility
- Management of all supplied Palmer and Harvey key customers including Costscutter, McColls, Rontec, RVS & Sweetdirect
- Agreement of Joint Business Plans at head office
- Frequent travel required / regular customer contact
- Commercial Promotional Evaluation & Planning
- Cross functional communication (Product development, Supply Chain, Commercial Finance, Marketing and Category)
- Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years FMCG experience
- Strong Customer facing skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft: Excel & Powerpoint
- Numerate with strong financial & analytical skills
- Strong Presentation & interpersonal Skills
- Self motivated, organised & disciplined
- Potential to be developed further within the company and have a desire to do so
What's On Offer:
Up to £44,000 + Package
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Alex on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for National Account Manager - Confectionery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly