Commercial Planning Manager
Do you aspire to be a part of leading drinks brand and their current and future success story? With a fast paced and dynamic culture and an innovation pipeline to watch out for...
Our client is home to some of the most iconic heritage brands within the drinks industry, they boast a portfolio of brands that are found around the globe! As a #1 category captain and their exponential growth with their existing brand portfolio and new tastes that they have acquired from around the world, they are now looking to recruit ‘top talent’ from within the FMCG industry. They have a unique culture which is at the heart of everything they do, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion to raise the bar.
Unlike many other businesses our client is very action orientated when it comes to developing their internal talent especially at a fast pace! As part of their continued business growth strategy, they are looking to recruit their leaders of he future.
As the Commercial Planning Manager you will work closely with brand and channel teams, ensuring that the development and delivery of the ‘go to market’ plans for key business initiatives. A Key part of this role will be developing the channel strategy with the sales team. As the Commercial Planning Manager you will drive the overall commercial agenda including the 4p’s commercial strategy. In this role you will have a high level of exposure to the Senior Leadership team internally.
The ideal fit:
- Have experience within commercial, ideally across different trade channels.
- Be resilient
- Strong commercial acumen to be able to build strategically sound, financially sound proposals & presentations
- Be able to lead and inspire through effective, clear and articulate communication
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing, shopper marketing, category management, supply chain and financial management to ensure seamless cross functional working
- Demonstrate being able to work within a fast paced environment
- Able to create and improve processes
- Proven track record of ‘first class’ execution
Ready for the challenge to keep up with this fast paced environment?
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.