Supply Chain Analyst
To assist the Head of Supply Chain with supply / value chain functions end to end.
Maintain, complete and create reports; internally and externally. To continue and build strategic relationships with our internal supply team based in the UK and China along with our key retail partners.
Supply Chain experience is essential with an understanding of various supply routes being beneficial; Far East supply chain and forecasting.
Knowledge of working with retailers, export sales / supply and purchasing would be an advantage.
- Completing Customer Reports
- Maintaining Customer Pricing Records
- Customer Forecasting and Demand Inventory
- Reviewing customers inventory and creating stock trackers
- Recording Customer Sales History (EPOS)
- Maintaining Customer Packing Specifications
- Managing Customer Debit Notes and Delivery Deviations
- Managing EDI Updates
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Works well under pressure
• Self starter and strong work ethics
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with Word and Excel is essential
Education: Degree educated or equivalent or DOE