Sales Representative and Key Account Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Representative in Mid/South West England within one of the UKs leading Animal Health and Equipment Wholesalers in the Agricultural and Equine Industry.
Agrihealth is based in Ireland and has built up a strong wholesale business over the past 40 years servicing the Agricultural and equine industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join its reputable and highly motivated sales team selling Agricultural and Equine Equipment to key channels within this region during a period of rapid growth.
This is an important role covering some very large key accounts for Agrihealth.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Managing Key accounts
- Prepare action plans and schedules to deliver specific sales targets
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Detailed working knowledge of the Agriculture and Equine market within the UK is essential
- Capable of managing large Key Accounts and with B2B experience
- Min 5 years experience working within this market
- Clean and full driving licence
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and involves regular overnight travel.
Apply for Sales Representative and Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly