Whole Foods Market - Online Order Team
As part of the new Amazon Online Order Team based at the Kensington store, these roles support the Online Order Lead in maintaining regional standards for the organisation and output of all Online Orders. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, producing in-house goods, receiving and preparing fresh products ready for the distribution of food orders placed online.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Unload and put away ingredients and products.
- Measure, mix and prepare raw materials according to company specifications and recipes.
- Learn to use all processing equipment.
- Assist with all stages of production of all mandatory products
- Ensure that production is done using correct measuring devices and all recipes are followed.
- Monitors and maintains the quality standards and food safety requirements for the department.
- Ensures the removal of out-of-date products and maintaining full levels of all products within the team.
- Ensure all food safety regulations and compliance are completed fully. This includes all paperwork, administration and labelling requirements.
- Ensure daily production lists are completed accurately and on time.
- Follows Online Order lead’s instructions.
- Follows and complies with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adheres to safe work practices.
- Operates and sanitizes all the Online Order Team equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Answers department telephone calls with excellent phone etiquette.
- Support the team by carrying other roles, e.g. ambient packing.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Team Leader, Associate Store Team Leader and Online Order Lead.