Account Director – New Channels
Gü was launched with 3 products in 2003 and now has a current portfolio of over 40 top notch products that are eaten somewhere in the world every 2 seconds. A fabulous story of pure genius and a brilliant team of people with ambitions and plans to take Gu into more categories and eating occasions.
A newly created position to drive top line sales growth by the creation and execution of strategy and its associated plans, throughout your extensive sales team, that result in a demonstrable increase in share of market relative to the competition, whilst simultaneously growing the Gü net profit (Divisional Contribution) within the defined channel.
• To demonstrate a forensic understanding of the sector dynamics to the extent that this individual will be perceived both internally and externally as the ‘sector expert’
• Develop plans to remove risk and exploit opportunities which are fully commercially evaluated, financially sound. Discuss, propose and agree such with the Commercial Director.
• Undertake frequent reviews of activities and plans and use learnings to shape and refine future plans
• Use all available resources (including direct and indirect team) and prioritise accordingly, in order to execute those plans and deliver optimum results within the defined sector
• Ultimate responsibility is to Lead, Direct, Inform, Support, Motivate and Inspire the team whilst ensuring that through personal accountability, the team’s standards, abilities and achievements reflect those of the Account Director
• Are of graduate calibre with branded FMCG experience, having managed significant accounts within the High Street or Convenience channel or e-commerce;
• Have proven National Account Controller/Director experience with a proven track record of success within the FMCG industry;
• Excellent commercial experience with a working knowledge of Category Management, Joint Business Planning and Marketing;
• A National Account Controller/Director that is ready to step-up to their next challenge and has the desire to take their career to Director level
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/75
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
Apply for Account Director – New Channels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly