National Account Manager - Sainsbury's & Co-op
Paul Nyman Consultancy are working with a branded non-food business to recruit a National Account Manager on Sainsbury’s and Co-op.
About the Business
Operating in a competitive category, our client has forged a significant reputation as a progressive and innovative branded manufacturer that enjoys the loyalty of its consumers. Operating in an evolving category, NPD has and continues to play an important role in the businesses development and the invigoration of the wider category.
About the Role
As National Account Manager you will be responsible for leading the commercial relationship with both Sainsbury’s and Co-op, 2 major accounts for the business. You will have full ownership of a significant P&L for both accounts and be charged with working in a mutually beneficial partnership with the retailers and take a category led approach to growth. The position itself will be supported by a direct report who will support in some of the day to day running of the accounts.
- You will have Account Management experience in an FMCG environment, preferably within food or drink
- This experience will be from top 4 grocery, or within one of the leading discounter/Convenience customers
- You will be able to pull together, commercial, category and NPD input to deliver creative solutions for the customer and be comfortable operating cross functionally
- Culturally you will be a team player who can work confidently in a cross-functional environment that will require dynamism and entrepreneurialism in equal measure
- This role is office based in N’hants and commutable from Birmingham/West Midlands, Leics and the M1 corridor into the South Midlands/Home Counties
About the Opportunity
As a fast growing business with an exciting array of products our client offers an exciting environment within which to develop your career.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.