Lead Category Manager - Grocery & Online
Passionate about beauty? Aspire to be a part of a significant business that has an infectious culture, then look no further!
Our client are a global beauty leader, they have a portfolio of world leading brands and due to their exponential growth they are after the industries best talent to be a part of their unique culture. They employ the highest talent from within the FMCG industry, united with business leaders that empower their workforce around them to ensure they are always striving to be the best in the industry.
To win the hearts and minds of their consumers, they are very consumer-centric and highly category-focused. Our client’s structure puts the consumer first – at their heart. And their team is made up of leaders and talents who act as owners and entrepreneurs.
As part of this position you will be required to work closely with our clients leading Grocery accounts to develop a category growth vision and strategy plan, you will influence the delivery through internal sales and marketing teams. You will be responsible to work with you customers to co-develop a rolling 3 year category vision, driver and tactics whilst identifying and quantifying the drivers of category performance that support the account growth strategies.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at Category Manager level
- Self motivated individual with energy and enthusiasm to drive results!
- Ability to use a wide variety of data sources, from which to analyse data, extract relevant insight and develop compelling selling story.
- Ideally you will have had experience within Online or at least a good understanding of it.
- Be a ‘Commercial marketer’
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124. .