National Account Manager
Our client is successful food manufacturing business based in Cambridgeshire. They manufacture high quality branded and own label foods for the UK retail sector. The brand is recognised as a leader in their category.
An opportunity has arisen to join the small but talented commercial team.
National Account Manager – Major Retailers (Including top 4)
The position is a combination of hunting and farming. The business is established in the retailers but there is still work to be done.
Taking Full P&L of up to £10M across a mix of top 4 and discounters (depending on the person’s experience)
The successful account manager will have to be hands on. The business is backed by a large European group but operates more as an SME in the UK.
The role reports into the Business Unit Director.
- Proven track record managing major retailers within food manufacturing.
- Ideally branded and own label products experience.
- Hands on approach so an SME background may be best suited.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Full clean DL.
What’s on Offer
- £45-55k + car + bonus + benefits.
The role if a mix of office based and home working with travel to customers.
If you are interested in this position or indeed any of our vacancies then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Greg Carroll on 0161 833 0181.