We are a unique business dedicated to creating the highest quality Food To Go and delivering across the country for customers in every channel, including Coffee shops, retail, travel, convenience and food service. With the consumer at the heart of everything that we do, we lead innovation and development in a category that demands continual refreshment.
With four manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres with a £230 million turnover.
We have invested in a Chef lead innovation strategy and continue to develop our people, factories and distribution network.
We are currently recruiting for an Account Executive based in our Head Office, Heathrow.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individual who is seeking a friendly, hard working environment to hone your customer skills and develop into an Account Manager. As a key member of the Commercial Team, you will be responsible for supporting Account Managers in delivering business development activity plans.
- Ensure the implementation of the sector marketing activity calendar to drive incremental revenue growth through targeted activity
- To deliver sector/ regional sales targets to achieve budget in line with company projections and sales forecasts
- To develop, build and maintain unit and sector business relationships
- To support the development of viable business opportunities within the sector and share concepts that may drive future revenue growth
- To implement the most appropriate range sold to existing units, to maximise sales growth within the food to go category
- Update and advise regional sector teams as well as unit managers on a regular rotational basis
- Where appropriate attend national and regional meetings to introduce new products, to enhance the range sold and to present marketing activity to drive appropriate distribution of the product range
- Address customer issues on a daily basis, feeding back relevant information to the departments concerned and responding to the customer where appropriate
- Monitor and report on, where appropriate, competitor activity
- Organise and plan promotional and merchandising activities within your area of responsibility
- Liaise with NPD and customer brand managers sharing and feeding back data from units where appropriate
- Produce and forward regular sales reports to assist in the management of the business
- Report weekly on any new business or lost business and ensure that this is up-dated on associated reports
The ideal candidate
- Degree or equivalent in Business, Business Administration, Marketing or similar discipline
- Positive can-do attitude / self-starter
- Some experience of reporting and using data
- PC literate; Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritise work load
- Good attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Ambitious, hungry and driven approach to their work
- Full driving license
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, working in Southall with regular travel to meet with the client and suppliers.
Interested? Apply now.
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.