We are a unique business dedicated to creating the highest quality Food To Go and delivering across the country for customers in every channel, including Coffee shops, retail, travel, convenience and food service. With the consumer at the heart of everything that we do, we lead innovation and development in a category that demands continual refreshment.
With four manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres, we have a £230 million turnover.
We have invested in a Chef lead innovation strategy and continue to develop our people, factories and distribution network.
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager based in our Head Office in Heathrow.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing current or new relationships with many well recognised customers and brands. Primarily, you will have accountability for delivering/exceeding budgeted sales and contribution in addition to implementing important business initiatives with customers. You will be responsible for developing and expanding current existing accounts while building relationships with continuing and new customers.
- Fully understand our customers needs, now and into the future, and ensure our food exceeds their expectations
- Exceed budgeted and targeted sales revenue and contribution
- Develop dynamic long-term Joint Business Plans and implement them with your customer
- Ensure our plans live and breath for our customers
- Working with the category team, apply principles of category management to identify and implement growth opportunities in your account
- Sales Forecasting/budgeting: working with commercial finance colleagues develop and communicate accurate sales forecasts and budgets for your accounts
- Communicated cross functionally through monthly Sales & Ops meetings
- Manage effective communication
The ideal candidate
- Loves food, customers and growth
- Has substantial Commercial management experience in a major own label or branded business within the food industry, major coffee sector accounts or large complex foodservice accounts
- Demonstrates a track record of success in CRM, negotiation, profit delivery and innovation
- Communicates and presents with impact and ease
- Has a track record of successfully managing projects
- Valid driving licence
- Experience with working in a team environment
- High level of numeracy and comfort with numbers & P&L
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, working in Southall with regular travel to meet with the client and suppliers.
Interested? Apply now.
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.