Wholesale C&C Account Manager
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing energy drink brand, offering hands on experience and great progression opportunities to grow and develop your career alongside the company.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take ownership over a business area with an entrepreneurial energy drink brand. An ambitious company, they are aiming to take the UK market by storm.
With sports sponsorship already in place there are a lot of forthcoming events to grow the organisation rapidly. A hands on opportunity to really take control, the sky is the limit for driven individuals to make a difference.
As a relatively young and small company, future opportunities are guaranteed for successful candidates with a chance to become part of a rapidly expanding company.
The Wholesale C&C Account Manager will be reporting directly to the National Account Manager, and shall be tasked with the ongoing management of various existing and new wholesale accounts, with a focus to develop new business. Your key objective will be to grow new distribution whilst building relationships within the existing account base with the territory to help contribute towards yearly volume targets.
You will be responsible for the implementation of the GB wholesaler promotional strategy drive distribution and maintain profitability through the channel. You will help gain and grow the brand within wholesaler/RTM's by implementing activities such as trade shows to drive growth.
Through building and managing regional wholesale groups and supporting the NAM with any national wholesale activation. The role will require you to dynamically seeking out new opportunities and effectively establish relationships with key stakeholders.
The aim of the role is to drive growth with the aim of training and developing other members of staff alongside the business, so is a great opportunity for those seeking people management skills
The successful Wholesale C&C Account Manager will be:
- Motivated, committed and enthusiastic with a strong desire to contribute to a growing brand.
- Skilled in collaborating tasks across various departments within the business to deliver against required objectives.
- Target driven with a desire to continually push KPI's.
- Comfortable managing a wide range of accounts with ability to develop strong commercial relationships.
- Enthusiastic to chase new business.
- Able to work as part of a team and display strong leadership qualities.
- A entrepreneurial self-starter who can set their own targets and efficiently organise work schedule.
- Able to demonstrate market knowledge and use effectively in daily workload.
- Happy to work weekends, late evenings and early mornings as job dictates.
Essential Experience & Skills:
- At least three years proven track record in field sales with extensive experience in account management.
- Experience working with wholesales directly
- Ability to confidently present in front of customers and large groups.
- Strong commercial understanding with ability to prepare tender documentation and creation of financial proposals.
- Full clean European driving license for the last three years and commutable to the office in South West London
The role offers amazing progression and an attractive salary of up to £30k and many other benefits