National Account Executive
Are you an ambitious and talented National Account Executive looking to gain more exposure in a rapidly growing branded FMCG business?
Due to considerable year on year growth my client is looking to add a talented National Account Executive to their commercial team responsible for accounts such as Spar, Nisa, Co-Op (and / or potentially a Top 4 retailer depending on candidate experience).
The company is a well-established branded FMCG manufacturer with a great team-orientated environment that would suit someone looking to advance their career. The aim of recruiting this position will be to ultimately give autonomy on Top 4 accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience selling branded food, drink or personal care products into major retailers, discounters or online.
- Work cross-functionally internally to develop the brand and product across selected accounts
- P&L involvement
- Work on joint business plans with the customer and wider team internally
- Regular review of customer sales versus budget
- Visit the customers to develop relationships, along with store visits to maximise opportunities
- Deliver the retail strategy within the defined account portfolio
- Deliver value & volume growth by building sales & marketing initiatives
- 1+ years’ experience selling branded food, drink or personal care products at Head Office level
- Strong commercial acumen
- Analytical and able to capitalise on opportunities
- Experience driving profitable growth within an account
- A desire to be part of a team-orientated environment where rapid career progression can be achieved!
What’s On Offer:
£30,000 - £38,000 + Bonus + Car + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please email Alex Tye via email@example.com or on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for National Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly