National Account Executive
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen due to expansion to join a fast-paced and creative health food and drinks business as a National Account Executive.
The business has had incredible double digit growth over the last 5 years and they are now available in all major retailers and export to over 35 countries worldwide.
The brand sits comfortably alongside businesses such as Sci-MX, Innocent and Graze in that they offer healthy food for people with a busy lifestyle. Many of their products also contain additional protein to appeal to those with a more active lifestyle.
This ambitious food company is looking for a National Account Executive who has entrepreneurial nature, a hunger to win and would thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As a National Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the National Account Managers on managing a range of key accounts across grocery and convenience.
- Maintaining P&L of your smaller accounts in time to drive sales and profitability.
- Building rapport with the customers but also internally with other departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full.
- Work closely with the development team to produce bespoke solutions to customers.
To be successful as a National Account Executive you will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Experienced in National Accounts or Field Sales within food, drink or FMCG.
- Brilliant relationship builder who can represent a brand to customers with warmth and gravitas.
- Passionate about the Health & Fitness industry.
This role will grow as the company continues its exponential growth, it's a different opportunity to the other Account Executive roles so don't hesitate to send your CV to our team at FMCG Executive Network. The FMCG Executive Network team always review and process job applications swiftly. However, due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.