National Account Manager
- National Account Manager - Strategic Accounts
- £45,000 + Car or Car Allowance + 10 Bonus
Better Placed are working closely with a fantastic FMCG business who are now looking to appoint an energetic, driven National Account Manager to join their high performing commercial team. This role is working on Key grocery accounts and needs a good understanding of strategy and commercials in order to succeed.
Key Responsibilities for the National Account Manager:
As the National Account Manager for a select number of major retailer accounts, you will be responsible for the full range of commercial tasks. You will be the main point of contact to ensure your customers execute promotion plans as agreed, you drive growth through new listings and providing strategic recommendations to enable delivery of budgeted sales objectives.
The position will require you to work cross functionally with Marketing, NPD, Production and Logistics and manage all aspects of sales account relationships with buyers, merchandisers and other key contacts. It is essential you obtain buy in from both internal and external departmental contacts and manage implementation. You will maintain a high level of awareness of market trends to identify opportunities to drive growth.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Track record of excellent business development and account management skills
- Self-driven, commercially focused and results orientated change champion
- Dynamic and creative problem solver when there is no precedent/solution
- Top quality oral/ written communication skills, ability to communicate strategies at all levels
- Clear understanding of the markets along with marketing/category management
- Ambitious and resilient sales professional with a "can do" attitude - happy to get hands dirty!
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly