Redfox has been exclusively commissioned to source an Ethical Trade Manager with unquestionable ethics and integrity, for a very exciting career opportunity with a leading international fresh produce business.
We are looking for an individual with the initiative, drive, enthusiasm and motivation to take this position and their future career to another level within the Ethical and Social Compliance arena of our client.
As you would expect of a leading international fresh sector business, they are committed to supporting the successful candidate through their development within the Ethical and Social Compliance arena whilst growing an understanding of the fundamentals of the associated work elements and offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working with UK and Global retail customers, and reporting to the main Board, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Liaising with suppliers to deliver and drive the clients Ethical Trade Policy and standards across the businesses global supply base
• Reporting on progress of supplier compliance status and ensuring non-conformance close out
• Ensure SEDEX data site is maintained and up to date
• Scheduling and coordinating supplier audits
• Developing and delivering training programs and driving continuous improvement programs across the client’s global supply chain
• Providing data directly to the Board for the clients global Corporate Social Responsibility report
• In order to be successful it is highly advantageous that you have knowledge of SEDEX, and ideally have worked in an ethical trade environment.
• Experience of managing ethical compliance across a supply chain is desirable. If you only have UK/European experience, our client is willing to develop your experience globally.
• What is key for our client is that you have an aptitude for learning and staying at the forefront of the Ethical Compliance as well as being extremely customer focused.
Joining our client means joining a team that is driven and excited to make fresh produce delicious and safe for all consumers. Their products improve their consumer’s quality of life – let our client improve the quality of your career.
Please apply directly via this website. For a confidently conversation, call Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055