Senior National Account Manager - Tier 1 FMCG
A global FMCG business is currently recruiting for a Senior National Account Manager to join its sales team.
The business has a number of brands within various subcategories and the Senior National Account Manager will work with one of their key strategic accounts for 2018/19.
The head office is based in the South East however there is flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
As a Senior National Account Manager your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Negotiating commercial terms.
- Achieving financial targets for sales revenue, volume and gross margin.
- Creating, developing and delivering promotional campaigns for your retail customers.
- Communicating with internal divisions to ensure account requirements are being met.
- Creating development plans to incorporate forecasts.
To be successful in your application you must:
- Have previous experience selling direct into major retailers.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Be highly numerate, well organised and able to plan and execute sales and account management procedures.
- Be impactful delivering solutions and results.
- Have exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
- Have specific account management experience working within the retail sector.
- Be an established SNAM / Retail Buyer or National Account Manager looking to progress their career further with the additional responsibility for larger accounts.
This company is renowned for having a strong entrepreneurial culture where employees are encouraged to gain experience on a mix of accounts and products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced National Accounts Manager to work for an ambitious and fast growing business that can provide excellent opportunities and benefits. lime talent is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.