Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
Who are we?
Gü was launched with three products in 2003 and with a current portfolio of over 20 top notch products that are now eaten somewhere in the world every 2 seconds. A fabulous story of pure genius and a brilliant team of people!
Part of a family business, that has developed into a multi-divisional, fast moving, innovative food company with a turnover in excess of £600m and employing over 1700 people in the UK and France. Each of our divisions are unique, offering different challenges and exciting career opportunities. We have an informal style and believe in pushing responsibility and accountability down to the local level. Whichever division you work for, we believe in training and developing each of our colleagues and in providing an environment where all colleagues can achieve their full potential.
Gü is a business that can mix the classical candidate with those who can demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be of graduate calibre and looking for a career opportunity within a growing business where performance and creativity is well rewarded.
- Will have lead responsibility for a key Top 5 customer, and responsibility for their core customer portfolio
- Be the main point of contact for this account, developing and maintaining effective relationships within the customer at all levels, specifically with the relevant Category Buyer and cross-functionally.
- Forecasting, price negotiation, planning, full profit and loss (P&L) responsibility of key accounts, budgeting, category management, marketing and logistics
- This role will also typically involve elements of business development, whether opening new trading relations or gaining new listings, SKU's, NPD within existing accounts, with the aim of maintaining or increasing profit margin, turnover, volume, distribution and market share
- Takes responsibility for key business projects e.g. NPD on point responsibility
- Work closely with the Commercial Director & Category Controller to ensure effective delivery of the commercial strategy; and undertake other duties as assigned
Who are we looking for?
- NAM already wanting to take step up into SNAM responsibility
- Someone possessing strong administration and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate a professional manner, be very commercially aware and is interested in what the competition are doing
- Confident, motivated and determined character
- Strong networking and influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Have a high attention to detail with great presentation ability
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be able to build outstanding customer relationships and have impeccable 'people skills’
- Able to work well on your own, or with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Enjoy working in a busy, deadline driven and creative environment
- Be energetic and passionate about Gü – possess or have the ability to develop in-depth knowledge about our products and markets
Interested? Pleasure seekers should click apply or contact our recruitment partner Veritas on 0118 903 4914 for more information.