National Account Manager- Ecommerce
I am currently recruiting a National Account Manager- Ecommerce position for an ever evolving, multi-million pound organisation based in Dorset. An organisation which prides itself on innovation and creative thinking, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
My client is well established in the market, working with leading retailers and blue-chip organisations alike. This highly regarded company which has won awards for being most ambitious the organisation rewards those who think outside of the box and challenge the norm. An organisation which operates on a global scale they pride themselves on their training and development programmes to ensure that members of staff can achieve their true potential.
With a close knit team and an open door policy, my client prides itself on its work culture, maintaining a strong work life balance and a structured approach to career progression.
Reporting to the sales director the National Account Manager will be tasked to maintain and develop the relationship with the nominated strategic national accounts, increasing profitability through product range, channel development, execution and sharing best practices across the account base.
The National Account Manager- Ecommerce will
Adopt a pro-active approach to Account Management to develop and achieve full account potential
Fully understand the needs of the account and maintain strong relationships at all levels to exceed expectations
- Be tasked with on-going market research to explore new business and channel opportunities
- Ongoing development of relevant product knowledge
- Constantly monitoring processes internally and externally to pinpoint improvement opportunities
- Research and utilise new opportunities regarding competitor activity
- Generate and submit all reports, detailed contract reports and forecast on time
- Work with the Marketing department to design, implement and evaluate a multi-channel marketing plan
- Oversee supply chain team to maintain stock in channel to agreed levels
The National Account Manager- Ecommerce will be currently working within a similar role and will possess:
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Previous FMCG/consumer experience -
- Strong negotiation skills in relation to pricing, terms and accruals
- Experience in large turnover account(s) with extensive routes to market: minimum 3 years' experience
- Team management experience
- Brand management exposure: minimum 2 years
- Ecommerce background working with top accounts
The National Account Manager- Ecommerce position offers an attractive salary and great progression opportunities for a leading international business.