Business Development Manager – Exciting Global Premium Brand
FusionFSM is a Sales and Marketing business that operates exclusively within the Foodservice sector. We are recruiting for a Business Development team to drive sales within the Independent Foodservice sector.
Our Client is a major global Premium Beverage brand. With an iconic household brand name and an impressive global footprint, this is a business that is highly regarded within its channel.
We are delighted to be awarded a 6-month project to drive their Independent Foodservice business and so are looking to recruit experienced Business Development Managers.
· This is essentially a New Business Development role and will require someone with experience in identifying, targeting and developing new accounts and developing strong customer relationships.
· It will initially involve a lot of ground work to generate appointments and win business.
· You will need to maximise your time identifying contacts, arranging appointments and developing a strong Pipeline.
· You will essentially “self-manage” your time and diary compiling monthly reports for the business.
· The role will be very much focused on defined territory - you will work from a home base within the region.
- Excellent Sales experience.
- An excellent planner, good time manager who works efficiently and productively.
- Good administrative and IT skills.
- Clear evidence and success in winning and developing new business.
London – 2 roles
M4/M40 corridor – 1 role
Must live within territory.
Package (depending on experience)
£35k-£38k basic + bonus + car allowance + Expenses. There could be some flexibility for an applicant with outstanding contacts and experience.