Junior National Account Executive
This exciting new role requires a confident articulate candidate with the ability to represent the brand and build relationships with new and existing brand partners, along with strong organisational skills required to ensure the smooth running of orders placed.
Our client our a fashion wholesaler for selling a range of products for ladies, men and children.
- Attend sales appointments with brand managers and provide support on sending out images, line selections, reports.
- Be the main point of contact for customer queries
- Work closely with merchandisers regarding delivery schedules and re-orders
- Prepare and compile reports and weekly delivery updates for customers
- Work with key account & field account teams on all aspects of customer administration and communication
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure that customer specifications are met
- Review the critical path in-line with sample dates and ensure any delays are communicated to the appropriate departments, managers or external suppliers
Diligent and attentive to detail
Experienced with Excel
Enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment
Excellent at planning and organisation with the ability to prioritise your own workload
Enthusiastic and determined, with a team spirit and positive attitude
A clear communicator, both verbal and written, and can maintain professional relationships and understand the customer needs
A problem solver and pro-active approach
- Competitive salary & package