Account Manager - Multiple Retail - Value Added Chilled Foods
One of Europe’s most successful family owned manufacturers of added value chilled and frozen food products have created a new opportunity for a Account Manager to drive and further develop their presence within retail multiples. Following excellent business growth in recent years they have established themselves as a leading supplier of award winning food products into both the Retail and Foodservice channels. The business has long significant long standing trading relationships with Marks & Spencer, Aldi, Lidl and McDonalds to name a few. As a result of their growth the business is seeking a high calibre account manager to join the team.
- Reporting into the Business Unit Director, and working with a dedicated NPD team and supply team you will take responsibility for a major retail account.
- Work closely with retailer supply teams to forecast demand and report internally.
- Build a strong relationship with retailer supply teams to influence decisions and manage the businesses stock positions.
- Cost new and promoted products to maintain and improve sales and profit positions.
- Work with business unit director to develop ongoing sales and relationship strategies, and deliver against those strategies in order to grow the business.
- Develop promotional strategy with retailers to drive market share and profit position.
- Work with NPD and marketing teams to identify products gaps, develop marketing rationale to, justify requirement, and manage NPD development.
- Work with marketing team to construct and present regular market updates and developed.
The successful candidate needs to demonstrate strong communication and negotiation, a strategic approach, tenacity and the ability to build strong customer relationships. Ideally you will be currently operating at Account Executive or Junior NAM level. Experience of working with chilled food products is preferred but not essential. The successful candidate will be expected to be in their South Wales site 2/3 days per week. The contact is home based, the business will consider candidates living in the following areas/counties; South Wales, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, North Somerset and the Bristol area.
If you would like any further information on this position, please contact Aidan Goodall on 0113 2195 704 or apply directly on email@example.com
Apply for Account Manager - Multiple Retail - Value Added Chilled Foods
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly