Regional Sales Manager – Greater London
- My client is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing companies.
- Through expansion my client is now looking to employ a new Regional Sales Manager for the Greater London area.
- Managing a team of c10 ten area sales managers.
- Established for over 25 years my client is a hugely successful distributor of a range of catering products selling to customers throughout the foodservice sector.
- My client is looking for a dynamic manager to manage a target driven field sales team. The role will involve regular field accompaniment working with the sales team to grow account spend, retain existing accounts and win new business.
Used to working within a KPI led environment, comfortable managing sales performance and able to identify strengths and weaknesses of the team. Willing and able to offer the necessary support, but also able to make the hard management decisions when required.
The role will also incorporate the recruitment of additional sales people as the company continues to grow going through 2015/16.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the biggest and most successful companies in the sector. A respected industry leader with a reputation for continued growth and success. Operating throughout the UK for over 25 years and now having a truly global presence.
Candidates will ideally have some experience of the foodservice or catering equipment sector. If you are currently managing a field sales team in a competitive KPI driven sector you will certainly be considered.
Candidates will be self starters who have the drive and enthusiasm to lead by example and are able to support and assist their teams whenever required.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Greater London
Location: South East able to easily commute to central London
Sector: Commercial Catering Supplies
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + OTE £20,000 + Car + Full Benefits Package.
If you are looking to progress your career with a forward thinking company that has a really positive story to tell, get in touch. You will be joining a management team with a great dynamic that will support and help you in becoming a success.
This role would suit candidates that have worked as a - field sales manager, regional sales manager, business development manager, national account manager and national sales manager. Within sectors that include - Foodservice wholesale, Brewery sales, disposables sales, catering supplies, catering equipment, FMCG sales, business to business, office supplies, commercial catering supplies, chemicals and janitorial supplies sectors.
To apply to this position please contact Craig Tindall at Cavendish Maine on email@example.com