Business Development Executive - London
Business Development Executive - London
£25k per annum (location & experience dependent)
Up to 20% bonus, plus company car, smartphone and tablet pc
On-going training & development via the Atomic Academy
Do you have fighting spirit and drive to accomplish your goals?
Do you have proven experience to deliver enhanced sales performance across key retail outlets in key geography in London?
Are you already smashing your sales targets in Field Sales or FMCG, or are you hungry to show what you can achieve?
The inspiring bit
Carabao is an energy drink that was inspired by the fighting spirit of an individual. Already the fastest growing energy drink brand in Asia, Carabao is expanding its global presence, having launched into the UK market in April 2016.
We are looking for a BDE with masses of passion and drive to represent Carabao in the UK Wholesale & Independent Convenience channel. The Carabao team never finish until the targets are met!
The functional bit
You will deliver growth in volume and value sales of the Carabao range. Achieved through account management and coverage of National and Regional direct accounts and by building sustainable relationships with multi-site operators throughout the UK. Working closely with FSE’s, other BDE’s and the Management team.
You will achieve this by: –
- Driving, growing and maintaining sales of the Carabao range through account management and coverage of National and Regional C&C and wholesale accounts.
- Identifying, grow & maintain, and drive sales in MSO’s within your territory.
- Driving distribution and availability of the Carabao portfolio in line with strategic direction of business plans and KPI’s.
- Supporting all customers with regular coverage, providing an account presence and delivering structured business plans, supported with effective use of POS, and providing category advice.
- Record all field based activity using the CRM systems (Fusion & Chatter) provided and deliver weekly feedback and reports as required by the business.
- Be accountable for any stock or samples used during the selling process and to ensure that your C&C credit account is settled in full each week and all samples accounted for.
- Be accountable for any budget responsibility assigned to the role, for example for local promotions or activation.
- Be a strong brand ambassador for Carabao and represent Atomic in a professional manner always.
- Monitor and self-review own performance and to take corrective action if required to ensure all business KPI’s are met.
- Adhere to company standards and guidelines always and to always represent Atomic in a professional manner.
- Treat all company assets in the correct manner and in line with company guidelines. Reporting any issues at the earliest opportunity to your line manager.
- Take an active part in team meetings as required and share best practice with your colleagues to support overall team development.
The skills bit
You need to be great at communication and effective relationship building as this role will require excellent negotiation skills. You must be target driven, work well under pressure, be responsive to deadlines & fully accountable for personal & team objectives. Well educated, you will have recent experience in FMCG sales, ideally within the Energy Drinks market. Previous wholesale experience is advantageous as this role will include a detailed understanding of the greatest opportunities for brand visibility whilst working with key decisions makers to grow profitable sales.
- To represent Carabao you must have high energy, personable style with a great attitude and personality
- A willingness to strive to be best in class
- Full clean driving license
- The legal right to work in the UK.
- This is a full time role, Monday-Friday
- You will also be provided with a tablet and smart phone to communicate your wins!
- Full brand, sales and account management training will be provided both through induction period and on-going in the field and at team meetings.
The delivery bit
Objectives to include: -
- Development of business plan for "must win" battles
- Execution in key geographic areas
- Work with RSM to unlock key MOGs
- Overall contribution to team
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Drive for results
- Commercial acumen
- Account management
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Administration and organisational skills
How to apply
If you can demonstrate strong skills across the required attributes & are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the reference: BDECARABAO in the subject of your email and stating which area you are interested in.