Are you looking to be part of one of the most forward thinking and dynamic businesses within the FMCG industry? Somewhere you can make a real impact and develop your career? If that interests you, please read on!
Based in Dublin, this FMCG business is looking to appoint a category manager to lead the category agenda and help unlock growth opportunities. A few words to best describe them; entrepreneurial and creative, this is somewhere you can kick start your career.
- Experience in Category Management or consumer insights
- Someone who is as comfortable getting stuck into detailed data analysis as they are stepping back to see the big picture and working out what needs to be done
- You’ll have the ability to communicate well and work cross functionally with a variety of people, you’ll have above average influencing skills
- You’ll be a natural at building trusted relationships with people both internally and externally
- You’ll be able to work through large sets of data to find the ‘so what’ and with a strong aptitude for numbers you’ll be a whiz on Excel
- As the role involves travel to our customers you’ll need a full driving licence
The successful candidate:
- 3+ years in category management
- Ideally you’ll have experience working with Powerpoint, Answers, Spaceman or similar and can use these to present winning proposals
- Can keep abreast of current market, consumer and shopper trends and share insights with the team effectively
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly