Our client is an innovative food business looking for a passionate foodie to join their growing team in product development. With a busy calendar of new product launches our client is looking for someone ideally with a food related degree to join their expanding team.
Product Developer Key Responsibilities:
- Developing new and exciting products as well as reviewing existing formats
- Responsible for management of quality issues and queries and being point of contact for customer queries, whilst building relationships with suppliers.
- Develop quality improvement plans with suppliers
- New flavour development
- Creating mock ups of new products.
- Manage the NPD strategy and be up to date with market trends
- Project managing new products from concept through to launch.
To be a successful Product Developer:
- Degree in Food Marketing, Food Science or a closely related discipline.
- An appreciation of the safety, legal compliance and quality aspects of a range of food products gained in a retail, manufacture or -similar generalist environment.
- Excellent communication, investigative and organising skills coupled with high degrees of self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm.
- A passion for food
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literate to an intermediate level, especially with Microsoft Office.
This will suit a product developer with a Food Science or Food Marketing degree. The ideal candidate will be a real foodie with industrial experience with a Food service, retail or food manufacturing business.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.