Junior National Account Manager- Health food startup
6 days left
- Contract Type
A new and genuinely exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fun and friendly food business as a Junior National Account Manager.
The business has doubled in size every year since their inception, they are now available in a host of leading retailers and Grocers and are predicting that this will be their year.
The brand sits comfortably alongside businesses such as Innocent and Graze in that they offer healthy food for people with a busy lifestyle. Their products are also sourced responsibly and do not contain any additives.
This ambitious food company is looking for a Junior National Account Manager to fully manage Boots and Superdrug.
As a Junior National Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Full P&L responsibility for your accounts.
- Driving sales growth within your accounts.
- Business development (warm and new business) within target accounts.
- Building rapport with the customers but also internally with other departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full.
To be successful as a Junior National Account Manager you will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Experienced in National Accounts or Field Sales and some exposure to new business development within food, drink or FMCG.
- Brilliant relationship builder who can represent a brand to customers with warmth and gravitas.
- Passionate about the Food & Drink industry.
This role will grow as the company continues its exponential growth, it's a different opportunity to the other JNAM roles so don't hesitate to send your CV to the Lime Talent team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Junior National Account Manager- Health food startup
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly