National Account Manager - Food
6 days left
- Contract Type
National Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading FMCG food business based in Sussex! This role will be managing one of the top 4 grocery customers and would suit someone stepping up from a National Account Exec level. There is a requirement to be 4 days in the office.
- Conceive, construct and implement yearly joint business plans
- Be responsible for budget management, promotions and margin
- Work cross functionally with trade marketing, commercial strategy and brand management
- Be responsible for sell through of NPD and new brand launches
- Mentor junior team members
This role does require a candidate on an upward curve in their career who can keep progressing up to managerial level. Someone at NAE level will be considered, or a current National Account Manager. Strong interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills are all key to success in this role.
Apply for National Account Manager - Food
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly