National Account Manager - Seafood
Are you a talented food industry Account Manager with 5+ years' experience? Do you want to work with a leading supplier in seafood category?
My client are a successful and continually expanding seafood business looking to add a National Account Manager to their commercial team as a result of company growth. You will work in a customer-focused, feedback rich, open and informal environment.You will help drive the sales team by building long-term customer partnerships, deal with various customer related issues, make commercial based decisions, participate in cross functional project teams and take own project responsibilities. You will also look to develop and train members of the graduate scheme.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, pro-active and have an independent attitude together with eagerness to work for a professional and growing organisation with interesting career opportunities.
- Manage the day to day customer relationships across a mixed account base; major retailers, foodservice and wholesale channels for continued growth
- Identify target areas to develop new business with existing clients
- To plan and arrange customer visits and prepare presentation and demo’s if needed, working alongside the marketing team
- Working closely with purchasing team on sales forecasting and closely monitoring stocks to maximise customer service levels and stock levels
- Promotional planning and implementation of new and existing products
- Accountable for achieving budgeted sales of consumer goods to key customers
- Create new business opportunities and have a proven track record of networking and building successful relationships at all levels
- Provide innovative suggestions when reviewing processes and procedures
- Coach & mentor less experienced team members
- 5+ year’s relevant Account Manager Experience
- Formal food related qualifications will be beneficial but not essential
- Any experience with regards to dealing Seafood would be a huge benefit to obtaining the position
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Good understanding of all Microsoft applications
- People Management experience is ideal
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
What's On Offer:
£35,000 - £48,000 + Package depending on experience
If you would like to apply for the position and understand the opportunity further please email Alex Tye at email@example.com and/or phone on 0161 833 0181.