Head of On Trade Sales
The company we are currently representing are a massive name within their market. Currently undergoing a massive amount of growth at the minute, with that they need an experienced Field Sales Manager to help their continued drive forward.
The role itself is based within central London, with the occasional need to assist in the field. Therefore, it would be ideal for the successful candidate to be able to commute to London on a daily basis.
3+ years in a dedicated people management role.
6+ years in a sales position with a strong track record of success.
Knowledge & Skills:
• A Leader of people, we are looking for someone who genuinely enjoys leading and mentoring individuals to ensure they are working to a high standard and reaching and exceeding targets.
• A solution based mind set, with a creative problem solving mind.
• Great communication skills are essential for this position, with that comes the skill to manage and grow strong and long lasting relationships.
• To be able to handle objections and negotiations that may arise.
• Have a solid understanding of commercial maths.
The Pillars Of The Role
• Be able to work alongside the On-Trade Marketing Team.
• Strategic development of accounts.
• Communication- maintaining a strong line of communication with both your department and also on a cross departmental basis when needed.
• Work as part of a team – Relating to the previous point. Supporting and mentoring your team as well as working well within a close knit culture is essential.
• To live the lifestyle and breath the culture of the market.
If you think all of the above sounds like you please feel free to apply and we will be in contact as soon as possible.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.