National Account Manager - Beer
SNAM - Beer - Tesco
Excellent opportunity for an experienced National Account Manager to be responsible for managing a strategic relationship with a Key Grocery customer.
- Reporting to the National Account Controller responsible for building a collaborative working relationship with all major touch-points within your customer
- Developing, executing and evaluating the overall commercial plan with Tesco
- Driving and Owning Innovation including customer proposition and positioning, and implementation of the NPD agenda
- Working closely with Marketing to ensure commercial plans align with brand and customer guidelines
- Adopting a strategic and collaborative approach to achieve growth through premiumisation rather than volume
- Top 4 Grocery P&L accountability
- Has worked in a Branded environment, in a business with access to extensive consumer insight data
- Candidates should be extremely organised, used to managing multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- An appreciation for brand equity
If you are brand obsessed, hard-working, and would like to join a business with great cross-functional, and international mobility then please get in touch.