Business Account Manager (BAM) Grocery
7 days left
- Contract Type
BAM - Grocery
Office based role - with flexibility for 1-2 days from home
A Global FMCG Food business with a reputation for excellent upwards and cross-functional mobility.
Fully P&L responsible Senior NAM role for a Top 4 account. In this role you will be responsible for achieving the company's sales, share and profit goals for your designated account. Key responsibilities within this role will also include:
- Leading on Category Management Initiatives within the customer portfolio ensuring a competitive advantage for all brands.
- Preparing and delivering the Customer Business Development Plan for the Grocery channel.
- Implementing an agreed promotional plan within defined trade investment budgets
- Providing the business with accurate rolling monthly sales forecasts.
- Delivering and rationalising an accurate monthly demand plan
This is a demanding role which will require skills such as selling, negotiation, forecasting and commercial awareness. In addition you should also have the following experience:
- Commercial National Account Management or Retail Buying experience
- Grocery channel experience, or experience managing a high-value Convenience / High-Street retailer
- Accountability of a single customer, and ideally of large value
- Strong P&L accountability experience
- Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.
Apply for Business Account Manager (BAM) Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly