Business Account Manager (BAM) Grocery
BAM - Grocery
Office based role - with flexibility for 1-2 days from home
A Global FMCG Food business with a reputation for excellent upwards and cross-functional mobility.
Fully P&L responsible Senior NAM role for a Top 4 account. In this role you will be responsible for achieving the company's sales, share and profit goals for your designated account. Key responsibilities within this role will also include:
- Leading on Category Management Initiatives within the customer portfolio ensuring a competitive advantage for all brands.
- Preparing and delivering the Customer Business Development Plan for the Grocery channel.
- Implementing an agreed promotional plan within defined trade investment budgets
- Providing the business with accurate rolling monthly sales forecasts.
- Delivering and rationalising an accurate monthly demand plan
This is a demanding role which will require skills such as selling, negotiation, forecasting and commercial awareness. In addition you should also have the following experience:
- Commercial National Account Management or Retail Buying experience
- Grocery channel experience, or experience managing a high-value Convenience / High-Street retailer
- Accountability of a single customer, and ideally of large value
- Strong P&L accountability experience
- Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.