National Account Manager - Sainsburys
Homebased | 1 - 2 days Home Counties/North M25 | Brand & Private Label
A leading food manufacturer is currently seeking a National Account Manager to join them on their Sainsbury’s account based from their site in the Home Counties.
About The Business
As a leading supplier within their category that has a big focus on premium, added value own label products and home favourite brands, our client pushes the boundaries of product development and innovation. With strategic partnership status secured, the foundation blocks are prepared to drive and implement their growth plans.
About The Role
Our client is seeking an ambitious National Account Manager to join their team managing their Sainsbury’s account. This role takes on a 360 degree set of responsibilities that will encompass interaction with NPD, Category and Innovation teams to keep ahead of the curve. The category is constantly evolving and requires a high pace, high energy individual to meet the demands of the role.
· Educated to graduate level
· You have experience operating in a customer facing capacity with ownership of a P&L within grocery retail national accounts.
· This could be as a fully-fledged Account Manager, or stepping up from a Junior Account Manager/P&L responsible Account Executive
· Experience working in a business that does brands and own label would be a benefit
· This role will require 1 - 2 days per week at site on the northern M25 corridor
· From a personality perspective you will be positive and engaging and someone who is looking to progress within their career.
As a business that prides itself on developing from within, the opportunity to push on to senior commercial positions and beyond is very much a realistic prospect for the successful individual.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in the recruitment of FMCG Sales Jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs & Category Jobs across the UK.
Apply for National Account Manager - Sainsburys
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly