National Account Manager – Top 4
5 days left
- Contract Type
Job Type: National Account Manager – Top4
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 plus car and bonus
Location: North West – Warrington
Sector/Industry: FMCG (Food)
Job Reference: NP VAC-23034
Do you want to work within a growing category with one of the market leaders within the sector? Are you looking for future career progression? Does working in a fast paced, environment where everyone has a passion for what they do excite you? Are you an enthusiastic and engaging Account Manager? Do you have experience working with the UKs Top Retails Tesco or Sainsbury’s, if so read on!
The Advocate Group are partnered with a multimillion pound turnover FMCG business who are leaders in their field. Who are looking to appoint a National Account Manager to join their growing business? They are a British family run food company who are looking for the best talent! An experienced NAM is required for a dynamic Food Manufacturing business reporting to the Sales Director working from the Head Office in Warrington. They are presently looking for a NAM to be part of their Sales functional team on the Grocery Channel to working closely with all departments especially Category and Marketing to drive the continuous growth the company have achieved.
The Portfolio of brands is within the ambient sector and if you are passionate about food this role will provide an exciting career move. The business is a very well-known food producer whose expertise are held in high regard by their retail partners. The role offers a supportive but autonomous environment as well as offering exciting plans of growth, to accelerate the business.
• Develop customer relationships and raise awareness of the organisation and brand portfolio via ongoing professional conduct.
• Develop strategies to grow sales and maximise profitability.
• Support the Sales team with budget management and customer forecasting, responsible for accurate forecasting working closely with demand planning.
• Working in collaboration with relevant Category and Commercial Managers ensuring activity within specific retailers is appropriate for the shopper, retailer and brand to gain maximum ROI.
• To understand the commercial necessities of the account to a detailed level using costing models and working closely with the commercial team.
• To hold regular team meeting, to lead, share best practise and inspire to drive the business forward.
• Accountable for full P&L responsibility for the account.
• Managing the implementation of the customer plan, to include sales forecasting, project management and supply chain events management.
• Explore opportunities for growth into new markets and with new customers
• Pro-actively identify problems and implement solutions.
The successful candidate:
• Minimum of 3 Years NAM experience within FMCG - Food
• Experienced Account Management background within FMCG working across Top4
• Evidence of delivering new business with National Accounts and increasing sales and profit.
• Excellent understanding of the sales, marketing and category management process within a FMCG food company.
• Excellent communication skills, confident in negation with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
• Extremely motivated, driven, resilient and willing to take ownership of responsibilities.
• Strong analytical skills and highly numerate with the ability to turn data into actionable strategy and insights with attention to detail.
• Comfortable working with large amounts of complex data and information from a variety of sources
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• IT literate: Excel, WORD, Powerpoint
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Nikita.Pottinger@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business. Any direct or third party applications will be handled by The Advocate Group
Apply for National Account Manager – Top 4
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly