7 days left
- Contract Type
Better Placed are proud to be partnering with a leading FMCG business based in the East Midlands. It is an extremely exciting time for the business who are launching several new products and are heavily investing in innovation. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Category Manager to be part of a high performing team managing key grocery multiple accounts.
The ideal candidate will be a have previously managed category relationships with customers and will play a pivotal role in category strategy and range reviews. You will be able to build and deliver category plans based on consumer/shopper insights ensuring that the business continues to provide best in class plans to their key customers.
- Manage key category relationships with Customers focussing on their Category Strategy processes, range reviews
- Develop and manage the annual category plan to execute the category vision and promotional strategies.
- Identify and manage customer specific category initiatives and projects to increase sales and profitability.
- Using available data sources (Kantar, EPOS, & Gap) analyse the sales uplift by promotions along with shopper KPI dynamics and shopper profile changes.
- Lead and deliver the range review and gap analysis processes with customers.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to identify category opportunities and deliver category and customer strategies which are focused on consumer needs and will influence shopper behaviour. Previous knowledge and understanding of NPD process will be essential with an ability to feed into the innovation pipeline. You will understand the principles of effective merchandising and have a desire to be actively involved in developing actionable insights into ideas from multiple data sources.
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly