Sales Director – brilliant food brand!
Sales Director – brilliant food brand!!
Location: South East
Salary: £To attract the best… + Car + package
Our client is known globally & in the UK as a premium food brand, established in the category due to its heritage & passion for quality. With a relatively small close knit team in the UK, they care passionately about bringing the best quality food products to consumers across the world. In double digit YoY growth and still retaining their independent edge by being family owned, they also have a category leading brand present globally today.
Due to their continued growth our client now requires an office based Sales Director to deliver impressive results within the Grocery Multiples, Convenience Customers and High Street / Department Store retailers.
- To agree and develop a sales vision, mission and strategic development plan for the UK business, across multiple sales channels that support the five-year strategic growth plan.
Determine and execute the medium and long-term strategy for the retail business – consumer, customer
- channel, pack, promotions and pricing.
- To work with key customers to develop strategic commercial plans around seasonal and event driven areas that maximise the growth of their product portfolio
- To manage the deployment of the channel/trade/brand marketing strategy across each channel to help drive sales, market share, volume and profit consistent with channel and customer requirements, working closely with the Marketing Department.
- To ensure the necessary business resources are engaged and effectively managed in order to implement UK trade and category plans.
- To achieve UK Commercial Objectives through focused support of a cross-functional team working, including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Sales and Finance.
- To develop strong customer relationships through both formal business review meetings and informal contact and discussion at all levels
- Direct and manage Trade & Promotional expenditure ensuring all channels are receiving “best value for money” at all times and improving consistently ROI on spend.
We are looking for a resilient, highly numerate, commercially astute leader with extensive commercial experience, with the ability to influence at a Senior Level and to deliver a challenging Business Plan.
The successful candidate in this role will:
- Currently be a Sales Director ready for a fresh challenge OR an outstanding Account / Channel / Grocery Controller OR Director ready for the next step
- Have a proven success of building outstanding partnerships with retailers & foodservice operators
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Have great Shopper & Category marketing knowledge & experience
- Finally, be a great experienced Leader
If the above is you then please Apply quoting 7/14556/7. Confidentiality assured.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search