Head of Sales
An exciting new opportunity with a brand-new start up health food company who are looking for a Head of Sales. The company is backed by a multi-national household business and has a very hefty budget for launch.
After a promising summer of product trials, they are now looking for someone who can help them launch into retailers such as Whole Foods, Ocado and Waitrose.
The company are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial person who would thrive on the chance to get involved in growing a business from the ground up. Within the role there is a great deal of autonomy and freedom and it is ideal for a sales professional looking to further their career.
Within this role, you will be expected to:
- Win new business with target customers and manage and develop those accounts successfully
- Handle negotiations, while creating strategic goals and plans with potential customers
- Make sure that forecasting is consistently accurate and liaised with customers at key times of the year
- Be an approachable figure for customers, preserving commercial administration practices for accounts
- Work with other team members to develop shopper marketing activation
To be a successful in this role you must have:
- Experience of working as an account manager within a branded business
- Experience of handling P&L accounts
- A proven ability to win new business
- A can-do attitude and a degree of flexibility which will allow the business to flourish
- Problem solving and highly numerate
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to work for one of the most promising start-up companies in the FMCG market in a role which allows the right candidate a great deal of responsibility and decision-making scope then this is certainly the job for you.
This role also offers a very competitive salary and bonus package in addition to being a great option for career progression! Send us your CV today if this sounds like an opportunity which you cannot turn down.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.