DIVISIONAL SALES DIRECTOR
5 days left
- Contract Type
A global giant driven by Innovative Digital Technology, Outstanding Design and Futuristic Vision.
With a high profile Household brand, a desire to be the Global Market leader across all product categories and the drive and energy to be consistently successful this is a business made for ambitious achievers.
To manage, develop and coordinate the Profitable Growth of the Division within the UK. To deliver excellent customer relationship management and ensure the resources in this area are deployed and utilised to optimise efficiency and effectiveness in line with company and group strategies and objectives.
• Provide clear direction, management and co-ordination of all Sales activities.
• Advise Sales strategies and policies and ensure that the Company achieves its business goals and objectives and meets its responsibilities to its customers.
• Ensure that a total customer service ethos is adopted and embedded within the Divisional Sales team.
• Ensure consistency and compliance with the appropriate business standards and best practice.
• Challenge existing practice to facilitate improvements and business benefit.
• Train, develop and support the Divisional Sales team to ensure a highly motivated, competent and customer focussed team.
• Take a lead role in developing KPI’s and ensuring compliance within your area of responsibility.
• Identify ways of improving business processes to enable more effective business performance and support the company growth strategy.
• Implement and facilitate effective cross-functional working across a range of business activities.
• Contribute significantly to the Company senior management team.
• Review and evaluate market conditions and competitor activities, and keep abreast of all key developments.
• Work with the Product Director to ensure accurate stock forecasting in line with sales projections.
• Work with the marketing to team to manage and drive all Marketing and PR activity.
• Electrical Multiples
• Online/Internet Retail/Catalogue
• Dept Stores
• Distribution and Independents/Specialists
• An experienced people manager with Blue Chip training and of graduate calibre
• Experience gained in a major brand Electrical/onics, Consumer Durables or Lifestyle based market
• Strength across all major trade channels
• Personal experience directly managing major national multiples
• Commercial excellence supported by evidence of achievements and growth v strategic objectives
• A charismatic, motivational leadership style, unerring and consistent in expectations and standards
• Highly customer focused, solution led, analytical and forward thinking.
• A change catalyst, consistently seeking to challenge and improve processes and opportunities
• Likely to be of graduate calibre or demonstrate consistent personal development and training
A negotiable package is offered, all dependant on the experience and skills in evidence plus usual senior management benefits.
Apply for DIVISIONAL SALES DIRECTOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly