Business Account Manager – Tesco
5 days left
- Contract Type
£55,000 - £68,000 + car + generous bonus + excellent benefits
One of our major blue chip FMCG clients is seeking a high calibre individual with the aspiration and talent to excel in this pivotel Business Account Manager position. We’re targeting proven sales professionals who are looking to progress to management, while developing critical relationships with Tesco.
Our client manufactures an impressive portfolio of market leading iconic food brands and are looking to add to their sales team.They are providing substantial scope for promotion and career progression for the right candidate.
- Develop and maintain business in Tesco to meet and beat profitable sales growth targets
- Be responsible for the strategic development of key account customers
- Develop and implement promotional plans that meet financial and sales goals
- Develop and implement trading terms that fit their strategic framework
- Manage specific projects
You must have:
- A degree or equivalent
- Experience of dealing with a top grocery multiple account within a branded major FMCG environment
- Excellent analytical ability and have worked cross functionally
- Experience of managing JBPs
- Excellent sales and business development skills
- Sound knowledge of budgets management and trade promotions
- First class interpersonal and negotiating skills
A career with this client is highly rewarding and not just in the short term. Attractive pay and benefits packages are further enhanced by their commitment to long term training and career development.
Interested? Then email your CV to our consultants at Ashwood Associates
Apply for Business Account Manager – Tesco
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly