Assistant Account Manager - International Travel Retail Channel
Are you an International Business Graduate looking for your first or second role in a global, high quality confectionery company?
Based: Head office, Basingstoke, with significant International travel
For more than 100 years we have had one major goal: to produce delicious confectionery that makes people’s lives a little brighter! People all over the world love buying Storck products - including Bendick’s, Werther’s Toffifee, Merci and Riesen - because they are a wonderful combination of indulgence and pleasure.
- Reporting to, and supporting the Travel Retail International Account Manager - Europe & Americas
- Significant European travel (40% to 50% of your time) to build and maintain contact with key trade partners to further encourage continued business development and positive relationships
- Administrate promotions and marketing expenditure with customers to enable and carry out ROI on activities.
- Produce regular sales and stock analysis by account and brand to generate bi-weekly sales forecasts for each account. Oversees orders and follows up against forecasts.
- Support the International Account Manager in the preparation of quarterly reviews and on-going customer profitability analysis
- Daily response to customer queries
- Carry out product training for customers’ sales staff
- Monitor prices in travel retail and domestic market
- Liaise with Travel Retail marketing resource for the development of POS
You will have a minimum 2:1 honours degree in Business, Marketing or European Languages. You could have had a placement year within a well known Consumer goods business and have the ability to show strong analytical skills. A proven capability within Microsoft office, including Powerpoint, Advanced Excel. This is an ideal first or second role which would lead your career further into International Sales and Account Management. Are you a person with a passion for international business and a keen learner who wants to take on responsibility and accountability? If so, then please forward your CV or contact our recruitment partner, Matt Piper on 0118 903 4914.