Managing Director - food manufacturing
This is an opportunity for someone looking to break out of typical roles and work for a business that you will buy into it and get opportunity for further equity. The business are looking for a sales and marketing director who will be on a path to be Managing Director.
They are a manufacturer of high quality food products. They have just upgraded their factory and warehouse facilities to allow further grow as demand for their products has overtaken their ability to manufacture and supply. They are now set for the next phase of their growth plan which will double their turnover in the next 4 years.
• Must have food manufacturing experience
• Must have a hands on style and have worked in an SME environment, likely to have experience in a £5m-£50m business
• Must be a strategic thinker with people management experience at a senior level
• The successful candidate will likely have an understanding of multiple route to market food sectors. Foodservice and Industrial supply experience would be beneficial.
• Be based in South East England or be willing to relocate.
Package is negotiable around £70-90k. With further salary progression and bonus/dividend opportunity.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060.