Commercial Operations Exec – SME
To manage the operations and processes involved in supporting the commercial team delivering the sales and marketing objectives
- Coordination of product samples to customers via management of our logistics supplier.
- Support in the orgainisation of local and international trade shows including marketing material
- Working alongside marketing to deliver the key marketing/sales tools for the local and international business.
- Working alongside sales to populate new account line forms or tender documents.
- Managing the Brandbank image bank for accounts.
- Keeping stock of all samples in office fridge, & managing couriers and distributors & invoice approval.
- Managing the customer services provider on a monthly basis for email enquiries reference complaints and enquiries
- Working alongside marketing to drive the etail platform.
- Answering office phone and managing car park booking
- Creating and managing the sales folders so sales team have all the tools at their disposal.
- Budget management of samples and sales support tools
- Supporting International sales manager in their role
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Bright and articulate
- Passion for lifestyle choice & health products
- 1 – 2 years FMCG operations manager experience ideally drinks.
- Previous role in a similar health drinks business or classic soft drinks FMCG business an advantage.
- PC literate with strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Adobe
- Highly entrepreneurial, & creative
- Self-starter & massive team player.
- Aptitude and passion for making history
- Ability to work in ambiguous circumstances.
- Ability to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to make decisions
- Clean driving license.
Minimum Experience Level
- 1 year commercial experience in a dynamic business
- Passion for health brands and health lifestyle
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Can do’ attitude, bags of drive and the passion to succeed
- Accurate, concise and engaging communication skills
- Proven track record of generating new listings and expanding ranges within existing accounts;
- A strong customer service ethic, with the integrity to always deliver on their commitments
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Numerate with first class problem solving ability
- A team player, able to effectively work with and through others.
- A valid UK driving license; this role involves visiting key customers
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills then please apply with your CV quoting reference 11/14610/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.